Pitch a session
If you work for a local authority, NHS or other public sector organisation and have a project you would like to share, please complete the form below to give us details, including a title and some bullet points that frame the sort of discussion points that you envisage.
We will ask our event content panel to select sessions of most interest to our delegates. Sessions will be delivered at a roundtable for around 10 delegates.
We will then add your session to the published event programme, along with the plenary sessions and other key features, and promote this to delegates.
- Session topics to pitch might include
- innovations in social media
- digitally supported internal communications
- collaboration platforms
- use of open source solutions
- digital delivery of 'top tasks'
- efficiency gains from digital delivery
- digital strategy
- information sharing
- channel shift
- digital inclusion
- visual design
- web chat
- engagement of services with digital
- 'smart' projects
- internet of things
- open data
- data analytics
- mobile internet
- digital workplace
- security in a digital world
Plus lots more we haven't mentioned!